Paris Grain Day is the international grain market conference gathering the main players of the cereals sector. The event is organized on two days: a welcome cocktail followed by a full-day conference. This 2-day format is ideal for building or consolidating a relationship network and also sharing opinions
On Thursday, January 30, participants will enjoy a cocktail reception with delicious French cuisine in a hotel at the heart of Paris. The conference on Friday, January 31, will focus on international trade and the challenges of the global grain sector. A special focus will be made on main “drivers” influencing grain prices structure. The presentations will take several forms, ranging from expert presentations to round tables and debates.
World-class experts will share their expertise and provide useful information about their respective countries. All speeches will be simultaneously translated from English to French and vice versa. A mobile application is already available and the participants will be able to ask questions to speakers. By the end of every session, the audience will vote bullish or bearish, reflecting the market opinion.
The influence of the macroeconomics and geopolitics on the grain market:
– The consequences of accommodative monetary policies
– What agricultural ressources to feed 10 billion people?
– The sea: the underestimated opportunities
Who are the winners and losers of global warming on the grain market?
The grain market: a fragile balance in constant evolution
– The Black Sea dominance,
– The US corn market,
– The role of France in world exports,
– The new Asian players on the demand side
The challenges of the oilseed market.
– Impact of the US-China trade war : Focus on the changes for South America
– Fundamentals and outlook of palm oil and soybean
– Consequences of the swine fever
– Does the rapeseed environmental advantage have a price?
How to build a market strategy when fundamentals lose their influence?