Sponsors and partners
CACEIS* offers powerful solutions managed by a team of experts for all your trades on the agricultural commodity futures and options markets.
CACEIS’s solution has many advantages:
– Personalised customer service
– Voice trading or via an electronic trading platform
– Real time risk monitoring
– Secure automated processing
With CACEIS, comprehensive execution and clearing services are part of a fully-integrated solution with a single point of entry.
For more information : +33 (0)1 57 78 02 60
*Subsidiary of Crédit Agricole S.A. dedicated to investors services”
InVivo Trading’s strategy is based on three main objectives:
- Its historical role of marketing French exports to third country destinations. Member cooperatives commit a volume of their grain to InGrains, the exclusive digital trading platform developed by InVivo Trading.
- Maintaining an influential position on European Oilseeds markets at the interface with major food and industrial consumers, providing liquidity and market management.
- Balancing its portfolio through the sourcing and the distribution of corn and soybean meal in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, via its Singapore office.
The influence of InVivo Trading on international markets is built upon a network of partnerships with other likeminded companies operating at world market level.
Euronext, the leading exchange for commodities in Europe
Euronext offers the industry an expanded range of efficient and competitive instruments for managing price risk.
Our commodity contracts have long been relied upon as trusted global and European benchmarks for products including Milling Wheat, Rapeseed and Corn, while we continue to expand into new segments including biomass, fertiliser solution, and Paris real estate.
High levels of liquidity combined with the price volatility inherent in the underlying markets provides a wide range of trading opportunities over both the short and long term, as well as offering effective portfolio diversification. Both futures and options contracts are available for the main underlying physical markets. Delivery is facilitated by our Euronext Inventory Management system.
Contact our commodities team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Argus is the leading independent energy publisher in the world and has been assessing and reporting on commodity prices for nearly 50 years. As well as price data, fundamental information and news through its market reports, Argus also offers business intelligence services, publications, conferences and a consulting and research service specializing in energy, fertilizers, petrochemicals, metals, logistics and process technology.
Argus’ global fertilizer team includes editorial and consulting experts with years of extensive experience reporting on and analysing fertilizer and agricultural markets. Our analysis of the biofuels market provides key international insights into the biodiesel, ethanol and feedstock markets, while our biofuel prices have also become standard European industry benchmarks.
Contact us at email@example.com to discover how we can support your business.